Are you thinking of buying a small and compact air fryer? Oster copper-infused air fryer is definitely an excellent air fryer for you. According to the Oster copper-infused air fryer review, it saves 99.5% cooking oil compared to other deep fryers. And, it doesn’t use extra calories to make the same crispy fry as other fryers.
The Oster copper-infused air fryer is famous for its duraceramic non-stick coating. Capable of heating up to 400 degrees very quickly with 1400 watts of cooking power. It can be cleaned without hassle and is excellently capable of transporting heat.
Some minority consumers complain that it gets too hot outside after extended use. No worries! We will talk about its alternatives in our discussion.
Hopefully, The Oster copper-infused air fryer will be good enough for you. Keep reading the discussions below to know what other features it will have.
Oster Copper-Infused Air Fryer Review – Features at a glance
- For the same crispy frying, it saves 99.5% less oil than a deep fryer.
- It will not consume extra calories in crispy fries compared to other fryers.
- Duraceramic non-stick coating enables hassle-free cleaning and accurate heat conduction.
- 1400 watts cooking power quickly heats up to 400 degrees F.
- To save both energy and time, it has a scratch-resistant, PFOA and PTFE-free cooking surface.
- It will have a safe-to-touch handle that ensures risk-free use and keeps hands free from heat.
- The hot air fryer has a DuraCeramic TM nonstick ceramic coating that won’t peel or flake.
- The Oster copper-infused air fryer was first released on June 1, 2018.
- From the air cookbook, you’ll find info, frying tips and Oster air fryer recipes.
- The Oster air fryer will have a guide on how to use oil with the fryer and daily food temperature settings.
Comparison Between Oster Copper-Infused Vs Chefman Multifunctional Digital Air Fryer
Now we will compare an air fryer of a different model with an Oster copper-Infused air fryer. It is presented with almost similar features for ease of understanding. So that you can get the right idea by sorting out the verification.
|Model||Dura Ceramic||Multifunctional Digital Air Fryer|
|Item Weight||About 12.7 pounds||About 14.2 pounds|
|Materials||Copper-Infused, DuraCeramic||Stainless Steel|
|Capacity||3.12 L||10 L|
|Power||1400 watts||1700 watts|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||14 x 11 x 13 inches||12.2 x 11.81 x 14.56 inches|
|Temperature range||Up to 400° F||Up to 400° F|
|Customer reviews||4.6 / 5 star (431Reviews)||4.4 / 5 star (655Reviews)|
|Warranty||1 Years warranty||1 Years warranty|
What Users Are Saying About Oster Copper-Infused Air Fryer
Acceptable for that reason:
According to most consumers, between an Oster air fryer and a multi-cooker, an Oster copper-infused air fryer is suitable for small families.
It has a standard air fryer technology that prevents the combination of toxic fumes in the air! So you can use this air fryer in your home without any hesitation.
The most unique thing is the Oster copper-infused air fryer made with Duraceramic copper infusion coating. Which will easily clean the air fryer without any hassle and save you time.
Those aspects seemed annoying:
Some consumers claim that after many days of use, the outer part becomes very hot. And, also trouble off the fire alarm set.
Sometimes, If all the windows and doors are not open when using it, it causes trouble in compact apartments.
What features will you see in the Oster Copper-Infused Air Fryer?
The Oster copper-infused air fryer is capable of a maximum temperature of 400 degrees Fahrenheit. And, holding 1400 watts of cooking power.
The Oster uses a Duraceramic surface in cooking baskets which are made of copper-infused air fryer infusion coating.
It has a PFOA, PTFE-free, and scratch-resistant cooking surface that saves time and energy. Conducts heat well to maintain cooking quality and is able to clean quickly after each use.
Make your favorite fried food healthier with this Oster air fryer. The air fryer has a large basket with a 3.3-quart capacity. So, you can cook it with multiple servings of favorite food in it for the whole family.
Easy to cook
The rules of its use are very simple. Turn on the air fryer, sprinkle some oil on the quantity and shake the basket a little to serve the food in 6-7 minutes.
Easy to use
The copper coating attached to the air fryer will help you clean smoothly. It will have a safe-to-touch handle for your protection, which will keep your hands away from heat. With the handle you can enjoy cooking in peace.
The removable basket inside the fryer can hold food for 2-3 people. For convenience, the outer casing is made of aluminum.
Variety of cooking
This Oster copper-infused air fryer has no preset cooking function. In the versatility section, it is prepared in many types of cooking. This air fryer allows you to make a variety of food in an air fryer including grills, bakes, sautés, roast etc. You can make crispy french fries without the extra oil and fat.
From an air fryer cookbook, you will get all kinds of information including Oster air fryer recipes.
Oster Copper-Infused Air Fryer Review – User’s manual
How to use an Oster air fryer to cook fried food?
- Firstly open the lid by pressing the lid latch button.
- Fit the inner bowl to the central shaft.
- Then add fries and distribute evenly over the bottom of the bowl.
- Spread oil according to frying measurements. See the manual for specific information on oil use if necessary.
- Close the lid. Then turn on the socket by plugging the air fryer into an electrical conductor.
- The air fryer display will beep and turn blue. Then ’00’ will appear after one or two seconds.
- Use the (+) button to enter cooking time in minutes. Each time you press the (+) button, time moves upwards. Select the time based on your specific cooking.
- Release the tilt lock to lock the air fryer. When it is in the right position it will show the lock tilt icon on your tilt lock display.
- Start cooking by pressing the dual heat mode button. The display will turn orange and its heater will light up. Then when the heater fan starts to turn, wait until the cooking is over.
- When your desired cooking is ready, the heater will beep and turn off immediately.
Note: Don’t exceed 45oz of fresh fries or frozen fries.
Caution when using the air fryer!
Below we have reviewed some of the basic precautions of our users while using electrical appliances in air fryers:
- Cords, plugs or instruments cannot be placed in water or any other liquid. This can cause electric shock.
- Keep out of reach of children due to electrical contact.
- Clean parts when they are cold before installing or after installation.
- Unplug from the outlet when used.
- Do not operate any instrument after the cord or plug has been damaged in any way.
- Return the instrument to the manufacturer for repair or adjustment (if warranty).
Pros and Cons
FAQs About Oster Copper-Infused Air Fryer Review
Q: Is the top cover made of stainless steel?
Ans: The top cover of the Oster copper-infused air fryer is made of aluminum.
Q: Is it PFOA and PTFE free?
Ans: It is a PFOA, and PTFE-free cooking surface, which saves both time and energy.
Q: Does it get too hot?
Ans: In the Oster air fryer reviews, some users complained of overheating after many days of use. But also keep an eye on plugs and cords.
Q: What to do when the air fryer gets overheated?
Ans: Defective power cable is one of the main causes of overheating. Sometimes the power cable can be damaged by normal tears and wear. So first turn off the unit and unplug. There is no need to remove your air fryer at this time. If you think an error is occurring, check the power cable first.
Q: Where to buy Oster air fryer ovens?
Ans: You can buy the air fryer from your nearest market. If the air fryer is not available, you can buy it from any online source. You can easily buy from Amazon from anywhere by visiting our site through the link.
All in all, the Oster copper-infused air fryer is a compact and powerful air fryer for a small family. Its remarkable features, facilities and especially healthy food serving are attractive to all people. However, its price is relatively high with limited functions. But, For your convenience, if you want to buy a copper-infused air fryer for light use, this model of Oster is the best for you.