Ninja Foodi OP301 vs OP302 resemble almost the same with no visible changes. They have the same functionality to be consumed by the user. However, OP302 is said to have smooth functionality in comparison to OP301. A Ninja Foodi OP301 vs OP302 review might be a better way to understand how one differentiates from another.
Ever since people have been on the earth, they have been looking for convenience & cosiness. Cooking is a daily job at households for most people, and things don’t always seem attractive like it seems sometimes. In a progressive society, cooking in your own house is considered unproductive, and very few are there to do that.
Based on that, science is always working for how things can be initiated better than now. Cooking instruments like what we are discussing are beneficial for our daily kitchen activities.
What is Ninja Foodi OP301 vs OP302?
OP301 is mainly a multifunctional Electric cooker, air fryer, and slow pressure cooker. The cooking functionality can be used for various purposes depending on the need and experience. At the same time, the air fryer feature in this combined package provides the facility of frying and dehydrating food ingredients. Ninja has brought a change on how a pressure cooker should work for better cooking. It deployed slow cooking theory that is believed to be more healthy cooking.
The brand markets their cooker declaring 9 in 1 functionality. It comes with several Stainless-Steel Heavy Round Net bowls and steel bowls, which can be used in frying meat and fish. It can be sunk under the oil while doing any oil fry. It helps pull up the fried food from the oil. Convection is also possible to do by this since it has slow cooking functionality.
Comparison Literature- Ninja Foodi OP301 vs OP302
Ninja Foodi OP3001 and OP3002 have a minimal difference to show in the comparison chart. It’s better to know literally. OP302 has all the features stated above, but it can be considered an upgraded cooker version. Ninja OP302 is known to fry better than OP301. In convection, the OP302 makes a nice baking color with attractive smells. The cooking time of ninja OP302 is reported to be a bit slower than the earlier OP301.
|Product Specification||Ninja Foodi OP301||Ninja Foodi OP302|
|Dimension||17.1 x 19.1 x 18.8 inches||14.25 x 16.75 x 13.1 inches|
|Weight||31.8 Pounds||24.9 Pounds|
|Color||Glossy Black||Glossy Black|
|Capacity||6.5 / 8 Quart||4 Quart|
|Material||Hard Polished Plastic||Hard Polished Plastic|
|Voltage||220 V||220 V|
|Current||6.5 A||6.6 A|
|Wattage||1400 W||1460 W|
|Plug Standard||UK / US||UK / US / EU / AU|
|Today’s Best Deal||Check Price||Check Price|
Both Ninja Foodi OP31 and OP302 are designed to run on AC 220V for supported countries. The power ratings are distributed depending on the voltage rating of different locations of the world. Its current rating above is 6A. The power rating of the machine is about 1400 Watt. Moreover, the Technical quality can be easily understood if we focus on the power factor on Ninja Foodi OP301 vs OP302. OP302 has just 1 power factor that makes more efficient power consumption. If you want to know about other Ninja Air Fryers of nearby size or similar capacity, check out Ninja Foodi AG301 vs AG302.
Both of OP302 vs OP301 have Function text clear display to cook instruction and notice the progress. The display has a backlight that makes it visible in low ambient light.
The ninja OP301 came earlier with limited standards of power male plug that were only UK and US standards. But ninja OP302 comes at all four international standards that are US, UK, EU and AU.
In-Depth Review Of The Features Of Ninja Foodi OP301 vs OP302
- Ninja Foodi OP301 vs OP302 offers TenderCrisp Technology that lets you quickly cook food ingredients.Moreover, the Crisping Lid gives your meals a crispy, golden finish.
- The cookers have pressure to cook up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods. Air fry with up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods. Versus slow-cooked, braised, or low-simmer recipes, it’s tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries.
- The 6.5-Quart Ceramic-Coated Pot with the cooler package is Nonstick, PTFE/PFOA-free, and easy to clean. It’s large capacity to roast for your family.
- It has a 4-Quart Cook & Crisp Basket Large-capacity, ceramic-coated, PTFE/PFOA-free basket that holds up to a 5-pounds chicken or 3 pounds of potato fries for your large family. The bowl comes with the package is nonstick for easy cleanup. On the other hand, if you are looking for another Ninja Air Fryer with less capacity, you can get ideas from Ninja Air Fryer AF100 Vs AF101.
- The pressure cooker provides 14 Levels of Safety which Passed rigorous testing to earn UL safety certification, giving you confidence and peace of mind while cooking.
- The cooker changes frozen to nice crispy food ready with the shortest possible time. It makes the task handier and ready to go.
- The package includes a 1400-watt cooker unit, crisping lid, pressure lid, 6.5-quart ceramic-coated pot, 4-quart ceramic-coated Cook & Crisp Basket, stainless steel reversible rack, and 45+ recipe book.
Sometimes you have to rely on other brands of products considering the convenience of the feature or the price of the product. In this case you can see Hamilton Beach 31126 Vs 31127 or Breville Air Fryer Toaster Oven review.
Things that you should receive with the package OP301 vs OP302
- 1460watt unit
- Pressure lid
- Crisping lid
- 6.5 / 8-quart ceramic coated pot
- Stainless steel reversible steam/broil rack
- 4-quart ceramic-coated Cook & Crisp Basket
- 40 / 45+ Recipe Book
Frequently asked questions about Ninja Foodi OP301 vs OP302
Q: What is the difference between Ninja Foodi OP301 vs OP302?
Ans: No visible difference except some additional features.
Q: Does OP301 or OP302 consume higher startup current?
Ans: Not exactly.
Q: Does Ninja Fryer cause black ashes on higher timing?
Ans: No, but the reddish surface can be seen which we expect in baking.
Q: Is the Ninja Foodi worth it?
Ans: It’s a combination of multi-features that should ease your multiple kitchen tasks. So, it must be worthy of your gratitude.
Q: Can I deep fry in my Ninja Foodi?
Ans: You can allow it more time to better fry. But this is not the right oven to do deep fry.
At the end of the Ninja Foodi OP301 vs OP302 review, we can say that the products are two consecutive versions of the same brand, which brings much more modernization than before. To get a more precise idea about the two products, you can observe the ninja OP301 review and ninja foodi OP302 review.